Exhibitors Save with NWRA
Are you a WasteExpo exhibitor? Join the NWRA to make big savings!
- 12% in booths between 100 - 200 sq/ft
- 13.3% on booths 300 - 5,000 sq/ft
- 16% on booths 5,000+ sq/ft
10% of your spend on exhbits and advertising on Waste360 will also go to your NWRA membership dues!
Save The Date
Waste Expo 2018
A great opportunity for professional growth and business development, WasteExpo offers access to the newest technologies, creates smart business connections and has a robust education program that we at NWRA have created in partnership with Waste 360.
Join us for WasteExpo 2018 as we celebrate 50 years of delivering innovation, education and good vibes. WasteExpo 2018 takes place in Las Vegas Convention Center inLas Vegas with events, exhibits and conferences from April 23 - 26. We will be in booth #3127.
To register, visit the WasteExpo website!
Call For Speakers
Planning for WasteExpo 2018 (April 23-26, 2018, Las Vegas, NV) is underway, and next year’s education and development sessions will provide insights, tools and knowledge for professionals at all levels of our industry. We are currently seeking proposals from expert speakers who can present the latest trends, emerging topics and lead interactive sessions at North America’s largest waste and recycling conference.
Whether you are from the private sector, a small/medium/large public sector organization, a manufacturer, supplier or technology innovator -- this is your opportunity to share your best practices, insights, innovative ideas and more with the largest solid waste, recycling, organics and sustainability audience in the industry.
What We Are Looking For:
We are looking for new, innovative perspectives and solutions that reflect the evolving nature of our industry. We want real life examples - case studies, data, best practices and challenges - from both inside and out of the industry that will drive the industry forward, including:
- Emerging Trends
- Innovations Transforming Our Business
- Latest Best Practices for Operations
- How New Technologies are Transforming Our Industry
Session Topic Areas:
- Conversion Technologies
- Fleet Management
- Healthcare Waste
- Special Waste
Benefits of Speaking at WasteExpo
- Complimentary registration to attend the entire conference & exhibition.
- Recognition among your colleagues and visibility on promotional materials.
- Unlimited networking opportunities with 13,000 attendees and more than 600 exhibitors from every sector of the industry.
Conference Speaking Proposal Submission Guidelines
Please provide a submission following the guidelines below. Submissions will be evaluated on quality and appropriateness of subject matter and should include the key points of "what attendees will learn”. Submissions should be clear and concise and session descriptions should be no more than 150 words. GUIDELINES MUST BE FOLLOWED OR SUBMISSIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
*Please note – these sessions are meant to be purely educational, and though they may include case studies and real life examples using specific tools or products, it should not be a marketing tool to promote one particular product over another.
Submission Due Date:
Submissions are due August 18, 2017.
Please include your complete contact information as well as a brief biography (no more than 100 words) of the presenter.
Simply click here to fill out this one page PDF, or follow the below guidelines to create your own:
- SUBMISSION TYPE: Must be Attached in Word Doc or PDF File Format
- TOPIC AREA: Select which topic area the submission falls under:
Business/Leadership__ C&D__ Conversion Technologies__ Collection/Transfer__ Data/Technology__ Fleet Management__ Healthcare Waste__ Landfills__ Recycling__ Safety__ Special Waste__ Waste-to-Energy__
- SUBMISSION CRITERIA:
- SUBMITTER’S NAME/CONTACT INFO:
- PROPOSED SPEAKER(S): (Please include Speaker Bio & Photo)
- SPEAKER’S MAILING ADDRESS:
- SPEAKER’S E-MAIL:
- PROPOSED SESSION TITLE:
- DESCRIPTION OF PROPOSED SESSION: (paragraph form; no more than 150 words)
- WHERE YOU’VE PRESENTED PREVIOUSLY:
- WOULD YOU BE WILLING TO PARTICIPATE AS PART OF A PANEL ON A SIMILAR TOPIC:
- MAXIMUM LENGTH OF SESSION DESCRIPTION: 150 Words
E-mail submissions to WasteExpoSubmissions@wasterecycling.org.
Questions? Contact Megan Passinger – (202) 364.3702 or firstname.lastname@example.org.