Members of the National Waste & Recycling Association receive exclusive savings benefits on a wide range of products and services through the NWRA Endorsed Partner Program. Take advantage of this member benefit today and learn more about your Endorsed Partners!
Coast to Coast
Card Payment Services (CPS)
Insurance Office of America (IOA)
Nielson & Company
APPI Energy provides data-driven procurement and consulting solutions that reduce and manage energy costs for members. The APPI Energy database of daily supplier prices enables the firm to benchmark historical and real-time energy supplier prices U.S. The firm has vetted and approved 40 energy suppliers to serve NWRA members.
As part of your NWRA membership benefit, APPI Energy is available to analyze your energy usage, evaluate your energy bill, deliver an apples-to-apples comparison of supplier prices and contracts, and negotiate a supply solution for you. Founded in 1996, APPI Energy gives NWRA members a competitive edge to make informed, customized purchasing decisions that manage costs on an ongoing basis.
Jane Seagraves, Business Development Director
SAVE $3200 on Average*, Receive a $200 Gas Card & 15% OFF Parts & Service
With over 100,000 vehicles across hundreds of store locations, and more than 50 million happy customers, AutoNation saves customers time, hassle and money when buying and servicing their cars and trucks.
Car Buying Made Easy…It’s All Online.
- Shop from the convenience of your computer or mobile device, register to create an account to continue the same shopping process using multiple devices, choose payment options and fill out forms in advance, and schedule your no-obligation test drive.
AutoNation SmartCare℠…Service Your Vehicle with Confidence.
- Enjoy online appointment scheduling, upfront pricing, extended hours, free multi-point inspections, and a service repair guarantee.
Past Due Account Management
- Offers clients customized solutions for retail and commercial account collections
- Assists members with credit card processing
- Offers the lowest rates available
- Handles ACH payments
For more information, contact:
DOT trainings, driver qualification file management, CSA reporting, MVR monitoring, and drug and alcohol testing programs
- Long-standing and trusted relationship with the NWRA
- The single-source-vendor for Association members’ DOT compliance needs
- Members Receive Preferred Pricing
As a member of NWRA, you and your fleet can receive discounted pricing on all Goodyear Commercial Truck Tires at any authorized Goodyear Dealer. For more information on pricing, please contact Steve Boone at 215-768-8014 or Stephen_boone@goodyear.com
- One of the nation’s 30 largest agencies
- Provides customers with an in-house proprietary risk management program at no additional cost
- IOA's proprietary RiskScore® gives underwriters the tools they need to understand the benefits of safety training and other risk management programs
- IOA will work to negotiate discounts for NWRA members who have drivers successfully completing the NWRA driver and front-line supervisor certification programs.
Customized Surety Programs
- Has the surety industry’s best personnel and technical resources
- One of the largest surety bond agencies in the country
- Unsurpassed service, low rates, and the most favorable terms and conditions available in the surety marketplace
To learn more about Nielson & Company and their programs for the solid waste industry, visit their website and select the Environmental tab.
For more information, contact:
North Carolina Office
UPS logistics to work for you on shipments of 150 to 20,000 lbs. Members receive an average savings of 80-85%! Follow this link to sign up: http://ltl.upsfreight.com/Associations/Enrollment/Enroll/NWRA
NWRA is pleased to partner with UPS Freight to offer the NWRA/UPS Savings Program, which provides you with exclusive savings on less-than-truckload (LTL) freight shipments, no matter the destination.
- UPS Freight Savings Program
- Here’s a quick look at some the time-saving services you’ll have access to through the program:
• Reliable LTL shipping throughout the 48 contiguous United States
• Cross-border shipments to and from Mexico and Canada
• Trade Show Services to and from hundreds of popular trade show venues
• Shipment tracking programs like WorldShip and Quantum View
• Dedicated customer service representatives