- Any member of the association may apply to NWRA to be an Endorsed Partner. The application must be submitted to the CEO and the General Counsel. The application must provide:
- A description of the service to be provided;
- Endorsements from at least ten association members who use or recommend use of the services subject to the application;
- Description of what will be required of the association to implement and maintain the agreement;
- Description of royalties that will be provided;
- Description of any potential conflicts of interest with members of the Board of Trustees;
- Other information as may be requested by the CEO and General Counsel.
- The application will then be submitted to the Board of Trustees for approval.
- Once approved by the Board of Trustees, a written agreement will be drafted by the applicant and the association’s general counsel. The agreement shall:
- Allow the applicant to use NWRA’s name, logo, and mailing list;
- Provide a description of how the name, logo and mailing list will be used by the applicant;
- Provide a description of the royalties provided by the applicant to NWRA;
- Provide a description of any additional benefits to be received by the applicant (exposure on the website and at the WasteExpo booth, etc., attendance at NWRA meetings, listing in promotional materials, etc.);
- Provide for a term of three years;
- Clarification that NWRA will not provide any administration or marketing services in connection with the program (UBIT).
- Existing Endorsed Partner relationships and/or agreements will be grandfathered from the approval process described above.Current agreements that have expired will be updated and renewed without approval of the Board of Trustees.